

I am so happy everything finally looks green outside. It was a loooooonnnng winter. Emily and Jeffrey only have a few more weeks of school left. Their last day is June 19. They have to go an extra week because there were 5 snow days used this year. Emily's orchestra concert was on Monday and she did AWESOME!!!! She performed her solo and I thought she nailed it but she said she messed up real bad. She was so relieved when it was over. So was I. I had to take her violin in on the day of the concert to get a new string as she broke the "a" string. I don't think it was intentional ;o) Jeffrey saw the dentist and has been referred to an orthodontist. He has an open bite and a tongue-thrust and both are affecting his speech. We go this week to see the orthodontist and Jeffrey will have x-rays and molds made. Then we go back to conference with the dr. about the suggested treatment (and how much it is going to cost.) Jeffrey went to see the dentist on Wednesday, which only took a few minutes. But I let him take the day off school for a "mental health" day. We went shopping for him some clothes, then to lunch, then we played Guitar Hero until time to get Emily at the bus stop. It was a busy day but we had fun together. The rest of the week was spent doing the usual running around, busy stuff that goes on in a family. Jamie gave a lot of his time to the church this week and I have started back exercising. Coming this week...Jeffrey has a chorus concert and Emily should be going with her class to release the trout they raised from eggs. (She is very sad about saying goodbye to the fish).

No comments:
Post a Comment