

Jamie measured about 12 inches of snow outside today. The poor man had to get out and plow the driveway so I could get out this afternoon. He came in with frozen, frosty eyebrows and icy eye-lashes. I wish my camera had been handy. It was too windy and cold so the kids just stayed inside and were bums. That was fine with Emily because as of March 1, she is no longer grounded from tv, computer, phone, and video games. It was actually nice, because Jeffrey felt bad about watching tv when Emily couldn't so he would turn it off and play with her. I can't say she would do the same for him though. I didn't have to work today because I have Mondays off anyway. My hours have been cut way back. I only work till 1:00 on Wednesdays and I have Mondays and Fridays off. I think I will start working Fridays again starting next week. Hopefully business will pick up or this is going to be a super-long last few weeks of tax season. Emily thinks business is poor because H&R Block has such stupid commercials. Other news of note: Emily and Jeffrey are taking their Connecticut Mastery Tests this week. This is the "all-important" week of school and is such a stupid big deal to the teachers. Emily is so freaked out. I told her it doesn't matter. We don't get the results until mid to late September anyway so it won't affect their advancement. I feel bad for them and wish they didn't have to take the stupid tests. That's it for this week. I hope to have a blog submission from Emily soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment