Daisypath Vacation tickers

Watch This!!!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What is a Nutmeger?


Well........Connecticut is the Nutmeg state and the residents of this state are called "Nutmegers." And while I am not originally from North Carolina, 75% of this family are. So Jamie thought "Carolina Nutmegers" would be a cute title of our new blog. Anyway welcome to our family blog. This is for family and friends to keep up with what's going on in our lives. We love living in New Milford, Connecticut and have been able to see and experience a lot of different and exciting things while living here the past 5 years. Because of the busy tax season, I have not been able to stay in touch by email as I should so hopefully this blog will be an easier way to do that and also be a fun, creative outlet for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment